Why I Buy - What's Your Value Proposition?

The business and retail side of the outdoor industry fascinates me, both because I'm one of the best customers they'll ever have and it's an incredibly complex industry. I had the opportunity to able to mull over what influences my outdoor gear and clothing purchasing decisions thanks to Pemba Serves, and write about it!
"We in the #OIBIZ spend a lot of time trying to figure out what makes outdoor customers and influencers tick. There are charts and graphs with consultants to carry them around, many of them with big degrees and big data-sets with lots of numbers. We thought that we might try a simpler, more straight-forward solution: We asked an influencer,”Why do you buy?” It seems we struck a nerve, as we got such a good response to our first post we decided to do it again. Here’s this week’s post from our Tweep Katie Levy, and we’ll let her tell us all about it…"
Read on for my list of value influencers here!